Quality Repair At A Price That's Fair
Fast, Reliable Workmanship
Getting strange error messages? Has your computer started freezing, randomly restarting, or experienced a sudden decrease in speed? Does Windows freeze or go into a reboot loop when you start up your computer? Is your computer making loud clicking or whining noises? Whatever the symptoms, we can troubleshoot your system, find the cause, and fix it.
A small part of what we can do for you
- New computer builds
- Reinstall your operating system with all the drivers and updates
- Virus/Malware/Spyware/Hijack removal, Tune up
- Fix broken laptop DC power jack connector
- Laptop keyboard replacement
- Replace damaged LCD or LED screens
- Capacitor replacement
- Troubleshoot/replace if necessary bad AC adapter or power supplies
- Diagnose hard disk drive boot failure
- Diagnose random shut downs
- Data recovery, data transfer and data backup
- Repair broken laptop casing, hinges, latches etc.
- Replace bad notebook & desktop motherboards
- Replace broken or cracked laptop LCD/LED displays
- Replace laptop fan assembly's
- Diagnose non-functioning CD-RW or DVD Drives
- Get rid of error messages and blue screen dumps
- Wireless router setup
- Password recovery
Call or visit our Longmont, Colorado location today and discover the many ways we can best meet all your IBM-compatible computer sales and service needs. Put our experience and passion for computing to work for you and enjoy dependable service solutions from Computer Specialists of Longmont.